Feb 27, 2008




Firstly, I am thankful to God, Who has given me all these things to be thankful for AND Who has planted the seeds of gratitude into my heart and mind. (Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. James 1:17)
I am thankful for the warm weather that allows the kids to play outside.
I am sooo thankful for whoever invented sidewalk chalk (we call it chalk-talk) so that the kids stay busy forever on our tiny balcony.
And I'm thankful that it is non-toxic since it has become Abbie's favorite food. When I tell her not to eat it, she grins at me and shows me the wet chalk and says, "Eat it!"
I am thankful for income tax returns. :)
I am thankful for extended and very extended family... specifically my neice and my brother's mom-in-law who are making it possible for Kaytie to take piano lessons!
I am thankful for little toddlers' who have toothy grins and who, like little parrots, repeat what they hear.
I am also thankful for little boys who LOVE their mommy and tell me over and over, "Mommy, I luf yooo!"
And mostly, I am thankful for a wonderful husband who works VERY hard so that I can stay home and be thankful for these grimy-fingered penguins who have taken over our home. :)

8 comments:

Tami Boesiger said...

Amen. Our kids can be so taxing, but I've found them to be my greatest teachers too.

Susan said...

Happy TT to you!

Your children are just precious.

Isn't the Lord just wonderful? Hey, we're waiting on our returns too, I've spent it 10 ways already! (in my mind...)

BP said...

Hello,

I liked your verse from James. Thank you for sharing about your family and the happiness your children bring to your home. God bless you.

twinklemom said...

Lol..I love that!! Absolutely love that!

Melissa said...

Wonderful post! Such a beautiful family! There certainly is nothing like little kiddos to bring a smile to our faces by the things they say and do. My kids certainly do that daily!

Cheryl said...

You have some very cute little penguins! Thanks for sharing them with us. Happy Thankful Thursday - God Bless~

Denise said...

Such a sweet thankful list, be blessed.

eph2810 said...

I am glad that you have such precious family and extended family who are helping out.

The 'luv-yous' are the best in the world :)

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this week.

Blessings to you and your precious family.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails