Feb 24, 2008

Funny quotes from today

Nate:
The kids learned about Shadrach, Meshach, and Abendego in church today and were telling us about it on the way home. This was Nate's version... They were thrown in the fiery furnace because they wouldn't sing the Bunny song!
Kaytie:
They were telling a different story (than Veggietales) so I told my teacher how it really happened! (gotta love those choleric personalities!)
Daniel:
After he got in trouble... Mama (big noisy SNIFF) I luff ooo!
And when I changed his diaper, I was asking him why he went in his diaper and where are you supposed to go potty? So he pointed across the room and said, "Over there." (ummm, can we be more specific, please?)
Abbie doesn't have a quote because the only things she says are: Hi! Ouch! Yes; No! DaDaDad; and Mama

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails