Mar 10, 2008

7 years


Today is our seventh anniversary! (I wanted to put up a wedding picture or two, but, due to technical difficulties, was unable, so I used these. :) These pictures were put in a little silver frame and were our cake topper. )
So, 7 years ago, today, Steve and I vowed to love, cherish (and I even promised to obey!!!) and honor each other. I think we've done pretty well so far! :)
It has not been an "easy" seven years. Life and marriage were not exactly like we expected, but even when it was the hardest, we have always pulled together and counted on each other. It is an indescribable blessing to be married to your very best friend.
Seven years, four kids, eight moves and God only knows how many birds, later, we still choose to love, cherish, honor (and obey) each other. And if I had to make the choice, I would do it all over again in a heartbeat! (only I just might start a few less fights)

Ok, so here it is, thanks to my wonderful other half... the wedding picture!!!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

2 comments:

Kysha said...

Oh, so sweet! Happy Anniversary! Your dc look so much like you guys. Well, don't they suppose to? What am I saying? LOL
To answer your question about Fun Family Fridays, we just basically spend time as a family and hang out. We rent movies, make homemade pizza or eat out, play family board games, take a trip or have a day at the park. Whatever the activity, we do it as a family.

Have a blessed day and thanks for peeking in on me. I'll be back!

Renee's Reading Corner said...

Wonderful post! Happy Anniversary!
Thanks for stopping by my book blog. I look forward to getting to know you better.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails