Mar 6, 2008


I am thankful for digital cameras. Otherwise I could never let my children practice photography. It is so great to be able to share my love for pictures with them already. I let them have the camera and take pictures of whatever they like. We could call it "art"; we could call it "photography"; we could call it "school", but mostly they just call it fun!
Kaytie is already quite the little critic of her work, looking for blurriness or lack of heads. Here is some of their better stuff...

These are some of Kaytie's work. You can tell she is already leaning toward "art".





These are Nate's. He has a little bit more trouble getting his pictures lined up. :)



3 comments:

Marisar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Denise said...

I enjoyed this post, bless you.

Susan said...

Ahh, your children are so cute. Glad they are learning how to do photo's!

Blessings to you this TT!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails