Mar 16, 2008

jokes

Oh! I almost forgot! St. Patrick's Day jokes. The kids are really into jokes right now. They don't "get" the ones we tell them, but they laugh anyway. And the ones they tell us make NO sense, but we laugh anyway. I'm going to teach them these jokes, which are kind of silly. Feel free to laugh anyway. ;)

What is Irish and stays out on the lawn?
Paddy O'Furniture

What do you call a fake stone in Ireland?
A shamrock

What does it mean when you find a horseshoe?
Some poor horse is going barefoot!

Why is a river rich?
Because it has 2 banks

Have you ever heard of the 6-leaf clover?
me either!

What happens when a leprechaun falls into a river?
he gets wet!

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Irish
Irish who?
I wish you a happy St Patrick's Day!

1 comment:

Mommy Brain said...

I love silly jokes!

Thanks for sharing how you got your kids' names on my post. I especially love the meanings of their names and the twists you added to the girls' names.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails