Mar 19, 2008

Kaytie

Kaytie has been busy making me laugh the last couple of days.
First, she is obsessed with teaching herself to fly. I keep telling her that she CAN'T and she will get hurt and she has to be satisfied with just pretending. But she insists that pretending is no fun and if she practices flapping her "wings" enough she will eventually learn to fly for real. Yesterday, she jumped off her bed, flapped her "wings" and fell flat on her face. That was only a temporary setback, though. I'm keeping a closer eye on her for now.
Also yesterday, she was running around being a Knight, jousting and fencing and generally being fierce. She came to me and said, "I need to do something a little bit more girly. I think I'll be a superhero!"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails