Mar 9, 2008

monday meanderings

I am really enjoying have this guideline to check to make sure I'm staying on track for the week. It has helped get those pesky little things done. You know, the ones that are important, but not urgent. The ones that no one is standing beside you yelling about. The ones that you don't trip over on your way to the kitchen. The ones that don't smell up the whole house. You get the picture...
Anyway. On to my Monday Meanderings for this week. (to read more posts on this topic click )

Bible study: Continue studying and implementing patience. I still need to get some books for the kids!

MUST do: hmmm. I have to get the new fliers done and passed out so that we can officially change the day/time for kids' klub. I must buy Kaytie some new tights. I need to finalize plans for the Easter tea and get Bailey and Zack invited. I have to get better about reminding Kaytie to practice piano. (and get a post up about that, as well) I have a handful of phone calls to make and... although I dread the very thought, if Daniel isn't still sick tomorrow, I have to start him on the potty-train train! Ick! Ick! Ick! (but at least I'll get to blog about it! lol)

Train them up: This week, we are working on not talking back. All four of them need work in this area. Even the little pixie who can't even talk in sentences yet! I told her "no" and she looked me straight in the eye and said, "YESSSS!" and reached for it anyway. First time she ever used that word, too!

Menu:

  • Monday: cereal/ hotdogs/ pork chops with biscuits and peas
  • Tuesday: applesauce & graham crackers/ PB&J/ burritos
  • Wednesday: cereal/ grilled cheese/ pizza
  • Thursday: yogurt & toast/ double noodle soup/ fried rice and chicken (maybe shrimp)
  • Friday: cereal/ PB& honey/ hamburger helper
  • Saturday: pancakes/ baloney/ crock pot chicken
  • Sunday: cereal/ eat out/ soup/sandwiches

8 comments:

Karen said...

Hope you have a great week!
Karen
www.homeschoolblogger.com/salt
www.homesteadblogger.com/tagblog

Renee's Reading Corner said...

Sounds like a wonderful week and a yummy meal plan!

Renee'
http://rmboys2.wordpress.com/

MrsMomma said...

Happy Monday! Hope you have a blessed week!

onemoreequalsfour said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I will definitely be checking back in with you--I can relate to you soooo much! I am frankly just impressed that you have this weeks meals planned out (i do not have todays) and that you are a new blogger and so good at adding pictures,, music, etc. I can do nothing except type! :)

Daddys Chicks said...

I pray that the Lord blesses you in all that you do this week.

Growing in HIM,
Trina

Kysha said...

Your week sounds great! I love this meme too. Helps us to focus on the important tasks. I pray that you are able to accomplish all that is planned this week. Have a blessed day!

Julie said...

I hope you have a great week. We just finished potty training (for the last time, too!) Hope the little guy is feeling better. Julie

happyhousewife said...

What a great list. We need to work no not talking back at our house as well. Thanks for the reminder, I might have that goal for next week!
Blessings~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails