Mar 13, 2008

Today the gratitude comes a little harder. We have been sick with the nastiest of sicknesses... the tummy bug! My poor husband took the day off work to hang out in the bathroom. I have been changing diarhea diapers (and underwear) and cleaning up baby-vomit. Not fun.
So today, I am saying (and working on feeling) Thank you, Lord for today. Thank you that we have not been hospitalized and that the first of us are already done with this icky stuff! Thank you for the sweet little 2 year old who, (now perfectly healthy) contributes to comic relief by, (whenever he is asked to do anything) putting on a sad sad face and moaning pitifully, "I sick!" The utter pathos makes us all feel better.



6 comments:

We are THAT family said...

I am so sorry. Bless your heart. Hopefully it is ending. Blessings.

Denise said...

I am sorry that your family is not feeling well. I will be praying for you all to feel much better very soon.

southmsmomof4 said...

I pray your family feels better. Be blessed,
Stacy

Ellen said...

Sometimes it's tough to feel thankful, but you did a good job at it considering how sick everyone is. So sorry.

Love Bears All Things said...

I'm so sorry your family has been sick. But thankful that some are on the mend. Hopefully it will not make the rounds again. Those viruses are yucky!!
Mama Bear

eph2810 said...

Oh dear - I am so sorry to read that your entire family has been sick. I think it is sweet that your little one helped to cheer you up :)

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this past week - despite the fact that you have been felling so horrible.

Blessings to you and your precious family.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails