Apr 22, 2008

Potty Training

We have begun Stage Two. The underwear stage... The SCARY stage. So far, we have had 3 accidents and 0 successes. sigh. He is too cute, though, trotting into the bathroom, pulling down his incredibly baggie undies, squeezing the "important" parts in a desperate attempt to pee in the potty and earn a Skittles. He resisted the undies at first, though. "Nate's!" He said, firmly. Which prompted me to wonder... How gross is it to make them share underwear?



OH NO, MOM! TMI!!!! How will I ever live this down! I was hoping to get married some day, you know!!!

1 comment:

onemoreequalsfour said...

Potty training...Ugh! With my last two I finally used the "How to Potty Train in Only a Day" method. It took a little more than a day, but I am convinced it saved my sanity. Good luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails