May 23, 2008

Keeping it real...

So I was reading here about keeping it real. And I stopped to think about what less-than-perfect-mommy thing have I done recently? Well, I had to think really really hard to remember back to um, this morning. (one of the great things about losing your memory)
We (I) overslept and had forgotten to get eat-in-the-car-able foods for breakfast. AND were out of milk. So, on our way to our play date with our perfectly awesome cousins, we stopped at a convenience store and bought donuts and a jug of milk. Totally healthy breakfast!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I think that we would get along so well--what with the memory loss, the not-so-perfect mommy moments, and the donuts for breakfast.

I'm getting close to the point in my life when I won't feel guilty any longer--I'm not there yet, but I think I'm getting closer!

I absolutely love reading your blog!

We are THAT Family said...

What a great 'keeping it real' moment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails