Jun 13, 2008

Confusion Reigns

These holidays are really throwing the kids off.
We have been talking about Father's Day, so yesterday, the kids brought me "presents" in the form of wrapped up toys of their own. When I asked why, Nate explained, "Because you have been such a good Mommy today. You haven't spanked anybody, or yelled at anybody all day. Good job, Mom! High 5!"
And today, Nate informed me, is his wife's birthday. At my look of surprise (because I couldn't help but wonder why wasn't I invited to the wedding and more importantly why am I still doing his laundry???) He explained, "It's just pretend." But I'm still not sure whether it's his wife or the birthday that we are pretending...

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Hey Tristan had a MRI and it showed Mild PVL, his head circumfrence is measuring small but his daddy is the same way.
Hopefully he will be just fine.

I can't wait to hear Tristan say the cutest things like what your little one did with the present.

onemoreequalsfour said...

Very cute! I understand the confusion! We have had a birthday, anniversary, Father's day and baby dedication in a week's time....I'm not even sure I know what day it is!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails