Jun 20, 2008

marriage test

I found this quiz here and just had to take it! It was very interesting how differently we look at life these days. There was even one question I didn't understand at all! And yet, how important the "care and management" of our husbands still is today. Because that was what this quiz ultimately came down to: do you treat your husband with respect and take good care of him while giving him a wife to be proud of? Sounds a little Proverbs 31ish, doesn't it?

I was pleasantly surprised that I did so well... ;)

83

As a 1930s wife, I am
Very Superior

Take the test!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

I'll have to take that quiz and see how I do.

As to the award, it's very easy. Just right-click on the picture and save it to your computer. Then you can upload it to whatever photo-site you use (like photobucket). From there, you can put it in your sidebar to proudly display for all to see. You're also welcome to use it in a post and pass it on to others.

Hope that helps. If you have any more questions, just ask!

onemoreequalsfour said...

I was "very superior" as well which is kind of a relief because when I couldn't say the seams in my stockings were straight, I got a little worried! :)

The four little penguins say: said...

LOL! I'm pretty sure I "cheated" when I said "no" to "do you go around the house in your stocking feet?" Because I don't wear shoes, either! So my score is probably a fluke. ;)

Mama Teaching 2 said...

Hee hee...I loved this!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails