Jun 7, 2008

What did you say?

This is a short list of things I never thought I would say to my children:
  1. Go find your clothes and put them back on.
  2. It's not polite to lick someone, even if they did ask you to do it.
  3. Don't ask anyone to lick you.
  4. Sit down, sit up, close your mouth, and eat your supper.
  5. Stop hitting your sister with your underwear!
  6. Don't use books to ski off of the couch.
  7. It's never ok to jump over someone.
  8. Sit right there and don't touch your brother, don't look at him, and don't even think about him!
  9. Don't pee on the table!
  10. If your brother EVER pees on the table, stop eating your lunch and COME TELL ME!
  11. Don't climb the curtains.
  12. If your sister takes off her pants and diaper, COME TELL ME!
  13. You are not a mountain goat, there is no need for you to leap from couch to couch.
  14. The neighbours don't want you to stomp on their heads. (and yes, they did look at the floor with a puzzled expression)
  15. Stop bowling your apricots down the hall.
  16. Don't hit your sister with that sword, it's not a weapon!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I absolutely LOVE it!

This has me thinking of what I say to my kids that I thought I would never say. Very, very creative!

I would love to meet you. We would get along great.

Thanks for adding more than a chuckle to my afternoon!

JulieMom said...

Too funny!

I am glad to find a blog I can get to know you on. Thanks for visiting me!

Have a great Tuesday. God bless.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails