Jul 15, 2008

5 weeks and counting


So it is almost done... I have the curriculum picked out and ordered. I have schedules written. I have lesson plan books organized, lists made, supplies (most of them) bought, and worksheets created on the computer. I still have printing and copying to do, and quick trip to the Teacher Resource Center, but mostly, I Am Done! And ready for school to start.
So now I have to wait 5 whole weeks... unless I can think of something else that needs planning?
hmmmmm

3 comments:

Liz said...

have you planned for bob and me?

The four little penguins say: said...

Sort of. I'm not doing lists and things for y'all. At least not until I have chatted with your mom and y'all. And I am still researching for you a bit. :)

Julie said...

Wow, great job! Our Outdoor Hour Challenges are weekly nature studies hosted by Barb at http://handbookofnaturestudy.blogspot.com They are fun studies and my kids love them. I use them to supplement our science as it's something all the kids can do together.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails