Jul 8, 2008

sorry

I know I have been horrible about posting lately. And really, I have no excuse. It's been summer around here and that means:
1 I am taking it easy and we are not doing much beyond what is necessary for living
2 I am obsessing about next year's school.
I love planning for school. :) To be completely honest, it is my favorite part of homeschooling. I love browsing the web for ideas and philosophies, I love shopping for "stuff", I love making worksheets on the computer. It's just too much fun. :)
It helps that the kids love "school", too. It makes it easier and more fun to plan when I know they will enjoy just about everything that I come up with.
But I do worry sometimes that as they get older, it will grow boring and hard for all of us. I hope and pray that 5th grade, 8th grade and highschool are every bit as much fun as Kindergarten and Preschool was.
But anyway, I've got a lot of stuff I need to post about:
swimming, the 4th of July, funny stories, and summer busyness
So I'm going to try to do better about posting...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails