Nov 24, 2008

Patrick Henry

When we first started school this year, we were blissfully unaware that lapbooks were for elementary kids. So I assigned them to my middle school nephew and my high school niece. Lizzie finally finished hers up this week, so I thought I would post about it. She did this totally on her own with as little direction and insight from me as I could get away with. I had her look around at homeschool share and that is where she got most of her inspiration. She did all the research and the creative work herself.









Clicking on the pictures will enlarge them if you need to see more detail. Now she knows a lot about Patrick Henry, and it seems to have sparked an interest in the time period, since she was skipping ahead in her history book. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails