Apr 21, 2009

Now I Understand

Nate, reading a book, informs us, "Mosquitoes eat mammals, reptiles, and birds." Then he adds, from his own vast store of information, "I am a reptile. Daniel, you are a reptile, too."
As I try to correct this opinion with something a little closer to the truth, Daniel jumps into the conversation to give me the heads-up, "Mom, when I grow up, I'm going to be a mosquito. And eat cows."
And suddenly, I have the answer to my life-long question. Have you ever wondered, as I have, Why God created mosquitoes? What purpose do they serve?
Well, now I know, God created mosquitoes so that three-year-olds have career options.

3 comments:

One More Equals Four said...

Thank you for answering a life long question of mine...cause I sure can't figure out any other reason for their existence!

Too Many Kids In The Bathtub said...

I love your blog!!! I have posted an award for you on my blog!!!!

http://toomanykidsinthebathtub.blogspot.com/2009/04/my-first-award.html

Shannon said...

I'll second that comment by One More Equals Four.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails