Apr 7, 2009

This made me happy



I got a totally unexpected blessing. :) I got an award from two different bloggers. :) Cool, because I have checked them out, and I love their blog, too! Thanks to

Adventures in Mommydom

Blissful Moments

for this award.

Rules:

1) Add the logo of the award to your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog 5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!

And I am passing it on to:

My Montessori Journey

Ten kids and a dog

The Wonder Years

because I get most of my inspiration for school from them. In fact, most of what you see on my blog is either a blatant copy or a tweaked idea that I found on one of these three blogs.

Brenda

Julie

because they make me laugh and get me to thinking all on the same blog

Shannon

because I love her honesty

What DID we do all day

a blog I just recently found, but have greatly enjoyed. A new source of inspiration.

Check out these seven (actually, all nine) blogs, I think you will love them, too!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Thank you so much for my award! I am glad that you enjoy reading my rambling writing. My goal for my blog was to show family, friends, and supporters (we are missionaries) our life as honestly as I could. I am glad you find me honest. It is a great compliment to me! Thank you again!

My Boys' Teacher said...

Another thank you!

I (finally) posted my award..I was a slow blogger over the holidays.

Here's a link:

http://whatdidwedoallday.blogspot.com/2009/04/award.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails