May 9, 2009

An Answered Prayer!

We are so excited to be moving!!!
When we moved to the apartment three years ago, we had two toddlers and a newborn and felt like we had tons of space. Our reason for moving here was mostly for ministry, but our ministry focus has shifted, and our family has grown. We still have two toddlers, but we have two "big" kids now and there just never seems to be enough space for everyone to BE. We have been praying about this for awhile, and this week, we have been so incredibly blessed with a HOUSE that has everything we specifically asked for, and more, for a little bit less rent than we are paying now.
The kids are thrilled to be getting not just one, but two yards to play in (front and back are both big and fenced in) with the promise of a puppy and a garden area. What I thought would be the one draw-back for them... all four kids in one room, is actually something they are excited about. :) I love it that my kids are so close and such great friends.
We get the key to the house tonight, so I am packing and we will be moving over the next couple of days. I'll, hopefully, have pictures soon...
Oh, and the best part for ME? :) I get a part of a room to create a "Learning Space"!!! I am so excited and so full of plans...

5 comments:

Alicia said...

Yay for you!!! God is good. I hope the moving process goes well and am excited for you.

Alicia

Mama Teaching 2 said...

I am so happy for your family! What a blessing! I can't wait to see the "space" and the playtime out of doors. :)

One More Equals Four said...

Oh wow! I am so excited for you! I can only imagine all the things you will create for the kids to do now! Good luck with the move, wish I could help out!

Jessica said...

This will be so much fun!
My kids loved sharing the same bedroom and still would kind of like to go back to that. It made it tons easier to clean too because no toys were allowed in that room and their clothes were in the schoolroom so it was literally their "bed" room.
Have fun packing and moving.

scraps_n_stuff said...

That is so exciting for you and your family! Have fun creating your new space!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails