May 10, 2009

A quick quiz for Mother's Day

I found this questionaire months ago and saved it because I thought it would make a great Mother's Day post. So... enjoy.



Kaytie said:


1. What is something your mom always says to you? pick up your room

2. What makes your mom happy? when I obey her


3. What makes your mom sad? when I don't obey her


4. How does your mom make you laugh? she tells me really funny jokes


5. What was your mom like as a child? she had brown hair


6. How old is your mom? I don't know! 31 (a couple years low, but that's ok!)


7. How tall is your mom? I don't know! 5 inches, I guess? (I know I'm short, but really!)


8. What is her favorite thing to do? clean (Ummm, not what do I do all day, but what is my favorite! lol)


9. What does your mom do when you’re not around? play on the computer


10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? sewing (odd, since I don't sew, and don't know how to sew, and have never even mused aloud about sewing in front of her!)


11. What is your mom really good at? bubbleshooter (a game the kids love to watch me play on the computer)


12. What is your mom not very good at? cleaning (sigh, too true, but a very low blow, that)


13. What does your mom do for her job? takes care of us


14. What is your mom’s favorite food? chocolate!


15. What makes you proud of your mom? she makes our school


16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? supermom (that's my girl!)


17. What do you and your mom do together? go to piano lesson


18. How are you and your mom the same? we both have brown hair


19. How are you and your mom different? we are not the same age


20. How do you know your mom loves you? because she loves me


21. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go? I don't know. Probably, Walmart.





Nate said:

1. What is something your mom always says to you? pick up your toys

2. What makes your mom happy? when I pick up my toys

3. What makes your mom sad? when I don't obey her

4. How does your mom make you laugh? tickling me

5. What was your mom like as a child? I don't remember. (his first response, but when urged to take a guess, he added) A good mom.

6. How old is your mom? 15 (lol!)

7. How tall is your mom? 9 inches

8. What is her favorite thing to do? pick up (again, I don't think the question was quite understood)

9. What does your mom do when you’re not around? play on the computer

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? her wedding (again, this is totally out of nowhere!)

11. What is your mom really good at? playing on the computer and typing things

12. What is your mom not very good at? not anything (that's my boy! lol)

13. What does your mom do for her job? everything (at least he has a very good understanding of what a SAHM does!)

14. What is your mom’s favorite food? chocolate!

15. What makes you proud of your mom? she makes me happy

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? a firefighter

17. What do you and your mom do together? puzzles

18. How are you and your mom the same? we do puzzles


19. How are you and your mom different? her hair is longer and my hair is shorter

20. How do you know your mom loves you? because she is proud of me

21. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go? the grocery store


Daniel said:


1. What is something your mom always says to you? go to your bedroom and play

2. What makes mom happy? playing with toys

3. What makes mom sad? not picking up toys (I'm assuming he meant HIM not picking up)

4. How does your mom make you laugh? tickling me

5. What was your mom like as a child? she was going (yeah, didn't make sense to me, either, I kept asking him if he meant "growing" but he insisted he meant "going". So, there it is.)

6. How old is your mom? ONE!

7. How tall is your mom? BIG!

8. What is her favorite thing to do? picking up toys (by now I have given up)

9. What does your mom do when you’re not around? sleeps (because I certainly don't do it when he IS around! lol)

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? because she was sad to me (okay)

11. What is your mom really good at? picking up toys (it's years of experience)

12. What is your mom not very good at? staying in her bed (lol No, mommy is good at that, it is Daniel who has problems)

13. What does your mom do for her job? tickling my legs (oh if only my job were that easy!)

14. What is your mom’s favorite food? roast (which cracked me up, because he HATES roast!)

15. What makes you proud of your mom? playing with toys (if only everyone were so easily impressed)

16. If your mom were a cartoon character,who would she be? Thomas (the Tank Engine)

17. What do you and your mom do together? tickle my legs (do you sense a theme here? Or maybe he is hinting?)

18. How are you and your mom the same? we like Thomas movies

19. How are you and your mom different? we wear different shirts

20. How do you know your mom loves you? she tickles my legs

21. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go? church

2 comments:

Julie said...

Those are so cute! I like that you and your little one wear different shirts lol. Hope you have a great week. :)

Valerie said...

Oh that is sooooo funny! Mom's good at Bubbleshooter...ha ha. I like that game too!

I had to do these questions on my kiddos to, just couldn't resist! I posted about it here:

http://thecraftyclassroom.com/blog/2009/05/14/what-my-kids-really-think-about-me/

Lots of fun!

Blessings,

Valerie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails