Jun 15, 2009

Daybook June 15 '09



Out my window... the kids are running and yelling and generally having a great time.


I am listening to... the washer running, the kids playing, the birds cheeping... the blessed sounds of peace. :)


I am thankful for... healthy kids, washing machines, and dishwashers.


From the kitchen... we are eating early and quickly this week because the three big kids are going to VBS. It's Daniel's first time and I'm not sure he will last the week, but the two bigger ones are counting the seconds until time to go.


I am creating... order out of chaos. :) Not really. I've been very laid back lately... doing a lot of reading and goofing off in my "free time" and not much thinking or doing.


I am reading... Epic, Half-Moon, and trying to pre-read the kids library "read alones" before they do.


I am praying for... the salvation of various people


Around the house... still trying to get into the swing of things. The kids charts are not working out well, and it is my fault. sigh.


One of my favorite things... toddlers who make me laugh. And most of them do.


A few plans for the rest of the week... I need to take the three little kids to the library to get their books. Summer reading is over already. VBS every evening seems to take over the entire week. I WILL finish my entire schedule of cleaning this week!


I am going... nowhere today. Except maybe for a walk around the block with the kids (and Harvey the snail)


From the learning rooms... Daniel is deep into snails, Nate is all about ladybugs, Abbie is figuring out how to get along with a rambunctious puppy, Kaytie is studying plants and flowers. Summer is so much fun!

A picture thought I am sharing with you...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails