Jul 21, 2009

Why I have not been talking much, lately.

I haven't been blogging lately because I have been languishing with the toothache. :( So my world has narrowed down to: pain, taking the best care of the kids that I can, pain, trying to keep up with laundry and dishes, pain, and being ever so grateful to my incredible husband for going above and beyond the call of duty to take care of us.
We are now going to be gone on vacation for a week. Hopefully, when we get back, I can get to setting up the schoolroom for the year, and I can start blogging about homeschooling and fun again!

5 comments:

Julie said...

I'm so sorry you have been in pain! Sending hugs and praying for a quick recovery for you.

One More Equals Four said...

Girl, I can relate...had a root canal Thursday! Hope you feel better soon! Have a great vacation!

Jeanne said...

Hope your tooth is feeling okay again now.

Have a great holiday and see you soon!

Mama Teaching 2 said...

:( I hate mouth pain! I am so sorry you had to endure that. :(

joelle said...

Have great vacation! (Hope that pain eases away.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails