Sep 14, 2009

Daybook: Sept 14

Out my window: another rainy day. Fall is in the air. The kids are convinced they are freezing. I don't know what they will do when it really gets cold.



I am listening to: the kids wrestling in the living room. They are supposed to be getting dressed.



I am thankful for: healthy kids.



From the kitchen: I have no idea. I went to bed last night with the satisfied feeling that I was ready for the week, then got up this morning to realize that I had forgotten to go grocery shopping. That's a big thing to forget, I know, and I have no excuses, only shame.



I am creating: addition cards for Kaytie and Nate.



I am reading: Inkspell.



I am praying for: a better week this week.



Around the house: the kids' new chores are going well, even though I STILL haven't gotten their chore cards finished!



One of my favorite things: when my kids love on each other and brag on each other. It doesn't happen enough, but it makes me smile when it does.



A few plans for the rest of the week: just school... school... and more school... oh, and maybe, a little housework thrown in!



I am thinking: that I really need to get busy if we are going to start school this morning!



I am going: nowhere this week but piano lessons on Wednesday. Oh, and grocery shopping. :)



From the learning rooms: more Columbus, birds, and Latin. We start our new Bible curriculum this week, and the big kids are going to learn about Canada. The little kids are learning the letter C, the story of Elijah, and all about clouds... seems appropriate to have a cloudy day to start our week on clouds!



Daybooks are hosted here

3 comments:

Julie said...

I hope your week goes well. It's been a rainy day here, too. I don't think my teenagers would ever let me forget grocery shopping lol! Julie

One More Equals Four said...

Oh no...forgetting shopping, now you are starting to sound like me and I KNOW you don't want to go that route! HOpe your week goes better thsi week! Have a great one!

Mrs Adept said...

LOL - forgetting to do the shopping. Yep, that's pretty big. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails