Jan 15, 2010

A Whole New World

Oh. My. Word. At some point in the past, I was surfing the WWW and crossed paths with a science store. I don't remember doing it, but I must have clicked something or signed something that told them I wanted a catalog, because somehow one came to my house today in the mail. And my 5 year old son has it practically memorized already. He has discovered a whole new world! Rock tumblers, snap circuits, animals to dissect, how to build a volcano kits, telescopes... He is reading and drooling and asking, "Can we afford this? This? How about THIS?" Every now and then he explodes into cries of "That's so COOL!" I'm not quite sure, but I think I might have a science geek on my hands!

1 comment:

Rock Tumbler said...

Rock Tumblers are a great way to get kids a little responsibility and hooked on geology and science. My 9 year old is a rock polishing fanatic.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails