Feb 12, 2010

Counting by 3s


They have both pink and green numbers in their number box. Kaytie chose one single "boy" number so she could not be accused of discrimination.
I am quite pleased with the number box. I bought it at Walmart for around $2. It holds all the numbers, in groups of tens, plus there is room for all the math symbols (+ - x =) right there together.
And as for the number tiles, I printed 100 charts off on colored paper, glued them to a piece of cardstock and cut them apart. I have letter tiles that I made the same way. (Only I glued them to a piece of foam. The cardstock was easier to cut and, so far, has been just as sturdy.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the ideas. I was wondering what area of Wal Mart you found the box? Thanks.

One More Equals Four said...

Great idea! I'm gonna use this for Lilly!

Spesamor Academy said...

I found it in the craft/sewing section. I think it is for storing beads. They have several sizes. This was the medium one. I also bought the bigger one to store our letter tiles in.

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much. I was there this evening and forgot to look around. I'll put it on my list for the next time I am there. Thank you so much for your blog and sharing all of your wonderful ideas.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails