Jun 15, 2010

Blog Crawl

One of the unexpected perks of being on the TOS Review Crew is meeting 250 "new friends". Since they all blog, most of us have been trying to catch up on each others blogs in an attempt to get to know each other better, and that can be a daunting task. Several crew members started a Blog Crawl: each of us linking to ten different blogs a week on our own blogs.
I have been enjoying finding new homeschooling blogs to read, so I thought I would share our Crawl with you, so you could find some fresh reading as well.

1. Reaping a Harvest a mom of three boys who blogs about homeschooling

2. Pink & Orange Coffee a classical homeschooler, who also blogs about food

3. Live, Laugh, Learn a mom of girls who homeschools after school, and blogs about life

4. Mrs. Mandy's Musings a homeschooling mom who's timeline post was interesting and, dare I say it, timely

5. The Fantastic Five preschool... ahhh.... my favorite. I'm expecting to find lots of new ideas here.

6. Refined Metals Academy another preschool/kindergarten treasure trove!

7. Just a Moment in Time more preschool ideas and some cute "monkeys"

8. Providence Farm videos of life on a farm... the egg counting one was pretty cute

9. My Journey a Charlotte Mason family with a blogful of stuff to read

10. Petra School I love her ant pictures. And I agree, boy fingers can be fatal to ants!

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Ah...it's good to see you again. It's like reconnecting with an old friend. :) I've been absent on the blog scene this semester, but I'm excited to "see" you and your lovely family again and catch up with what you've been up to.

Amber said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I am looking forward to an exciting year with the TOS Crew and getting to know everyone better!

Mrs. Mandy said...

Sorry it took me so long to come visit you. Thanks for featuring me and being a follower. Glad you liked my timeline I took it down and now my walls seem so bare, ugh! Need to find something to fill that space a bit.
So excited to visit everyone and get to know new friends!

Pebblekeeper said...

Thanks for the shout out! Welcome to the Crew!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails