Jun 3, 2010

Lots and Lots of Fun Math

If you like to use games for math, this is an awesome site!
Click here
At first, I thought, "Oh, ok." But the more I looked, the more I found. You can choose your manipulative, your background, a workmat, or a game board. And they are all different (appropriate) for each grade level (preK to 8th). The manipulatives include clocks, calendars, base ten blocks, counting bears, attribute blocks, fraction circles, money, algebra tiles, dice that you can actually roll, spinners and more. On the bottom of the screen are rulers, protractors, a stop watch and a timer, a pen and even a text tool.
Your child can play on the computer or you can print off the game boards and workmats for your child to use. I haven't done it yet, but I'm thinking I could make some quick and fun worksheets and print them off to put in the kids workboxes.
This is a really cool site!

2 comments:

Evenspor said...

You're right. When it comes up, it doesn't look like much, but that is really cool. Thanks for the link.

purple squirrel said...

Hey, FM Lis from the TOS Crew here... Lovin' your blog (And the GREAT pics of your kiddos at the top!)
Great Website posted here, BTW~ I'm bookmarking it. :)
I'm following you now on Google Friend, and if you'd like, I'd love to see you following on my two blogs...
http://smallchangeaddsup.blogspot.com/
and
http://acornsnuggetsofgold.blogspot.com/
Blessings

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails