Aug 17, 2010

More Than Just a Planner

Do you homeschool? Do you run a household? Have a car? Ever use a calendar? Wonder what kind of cloud you are looking at when you cloud gaze? Have you ever forgotten an appointment? Lost the grocery list you made? Worried about high school transcripts or record keeping?
Then I have just the thing for you!


It has every form or list or planning sheet or tracking log you could ever possibly need. It is interactive (you can type right onto the forms before you print). It is reproducible (you can print each page as many times as you want). It is individual (you only print/use what you need). It is extensive (I can't think of a single form I have ever needed that I couldn't find here. We are talking gift lists, menu plans, car maintenance, lists for your babysitter, medical info and much, much more). It is enormous (over 500 pages). It is accessible (since it is on the computer or all in one big binder, the odds of you losing it are greatly reduced). It is educational (in addition to the customizable forms, it has 12 months worth of must-know lists and informative articles). And it can be yours for the low price of $39.00!
Click here for all of the details of exactly what you will find in this mind blowing planner, and order yours today!

I was given the 2010 Schoolhouse Planner for the purpose of sharing about this product. The opinions are my own and, I promise, are true and honest. However, this post is a contest entry for which I could win money or a Starbucks Gift Card. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails