Aug 10, 2010

Sunshine Award...



One of my favorite bloggers gave me this award... ummm... awhile back. I love getting awards! I thanked her, but I've been putting off blogging about it because it has taken me forever to narrow down my choices of who to pass it on to. I read a lot of blogs and obviously, I read them because I like them, choosing only 12 favorites was hard to do!
But I do love sharing some of my favoritest blogs with others so... here you go: the winners of The Sunshine Award --- 12 blogs who make me smile.
Peaceful Day is not only a blog that makes me smile, but a blogger that makes me smile. She is one of the blog-writers that has become a real friend. I love to read her blog because she writes about books, her beautiful daughter, and lots of lovely, peaceful things. Right now, her family needs prayer for the recent loss of her Dad.
Books and Bairns is a new blog for me. She is my TOS Mini-Crew Leader. But I have enjoyed perusing her blog because she writes with such love about her family.
Forever For Always another fairly new-to-me blog that just radiates with love for her family. She has a houseful of cute kids, and adopted them all! I never leave this blog with anything less than a smile.
Fun In The Sun is another real friend blogger. She has four boys and writes about homeschooling, cats, books and trips to Disneyland.
In The Heart of my Home was one the first blogs I "found" and I have so enjoyed reading her wisdom and inspiring tales of her family.
Minnesota Mom doesn't make me smile, she makes me laugh outright.
SprittiBee has tons and tons of lists. I love lists. :) Plus, she has a cute baby and a great sense of humor.
Olive Plants is another site with tons of homeschooling inspiration! Her boys are cute and her ideas are abundant and creative.
The Family Revised always has something worth reading. I also get most of my curriculum ideas from her.
Pumpkin Patch is a favorite because I get lots and lots of cool math ideas from her.
One More Equals Four is another real friend blogger. She doesn't post much anymore, but I have always laughed at her funny comments!
My Two Happy Homeschoolers is a great place to get good ideas for preschool and early elementary kids.
Shady Bayou Academy has two adorable boys who love animals, science, and art and share that love on the blog. I like to steal ideas from here! Plus, she is one of the sweetest bloggers I know!!!
So there you have my 12 "Sunshine" blogs! Go check them out, you will be glad you did.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the award! I rarely have a chance to pass these on, but I am glad that you are enjoying my blog! Also, you may want to enable access to your profile--I actually had to google your blog name to find you because I could not access it! :)

Brenda said...

I thank you so much!!! I see a few familiar ones on your list but much more I need to check out! Thanks!

One More Equals Four said...

Thank you my friend! Much needed encouragement today! Maybe you will even inspire me to post more than one time this week! Gotta pull myself up by the bootstraps and press on! Maybe I can even visit a few of these and get some inspiration!

Homeschool Dawn said...

Thanks so much for this award and for your kind words about Olive Plants! I hope you have a wonderful year on the Crew. Your blog looks great. :)

Jen said...

Thank you for such kind and thoughtful comments about our blog! You made my day :)

Jeanne said...

Thanks so much for the award and the kind words. I like the way that we have become friends - it has been great getting to know you and your gorgeous family!

Will talk soon - home next week and back to the gringstone for us...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails