Feb 21, 2011

Scholastic Dollar Deals


I wanted to share a great find with you! Scholastic is having a Dollar Sale on their ebooks. Over 500 books in all subjects and all grades, usually between $6 to $13 apiece are only $1. I spent about $35 there yesterday and have so much new fun stuff for the kids to do that when I tried to look through it all last night my head nearly exploded! The sale lasts until February 25, but there is a lot of books to look through, so hurry over and check it out!

Disclosure: I get nothing from sharing this with you, but the satisfaction of a good deed done!

3 comments:

Wendi said...

Thanks for the heads up...I picked up a couple of neat looking resources for my kiddos :)

BTW, I really like the font your using for your posting.

Patriots of the Republic Academy said...

Thanks! I love these sales, we have really enjoyed the books we got from them a couple months ago. :)

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the tip. I missed the last sale they had. I just spent a good hour choosing books and now it won't let me check out! :( I hope customer service gets back to me before the sale ends.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails