Jun 16, 2013

Father's Day Interviews

 photo IMG_2492_zps6641e30f.jpg

Since we did this on Mother's Day, of course we have to do on Father's Day, too!

What is something dad always says to you?
Kaytie: Have a good day!
Nate: clean your room
Daniel: I love you!
Abbie: that I'm cute

What makes dad happy?
Kaytie: candy/sweets
Nate: when I clean my room
Daniel: doing what he says
Abbie: chocolate

What makes dad sad?
Kaytie: disobeying
Nate: when I disobey him
Daniel: when I disobey him
Abbie: no chocolate

How does your dad make you laugh?
Kaytie: he likes to play-wrestle with us
Nate: saying something funny
Daniel: tickling me
Abbie: tickling me

What was your dad like as a child?
Kaytie: probably like Nate and Daniel
Nate: curious
Daniel: he was awkward
Abbie: he was funny

How old is your dad?
Kaytie: I don't know
Nate: 39 I think
Daniel: 63
Abbie: 36

How tall is your dad?
Kaytie: I don't know
Nate: 2 feet I think
Daniel: 36 feet
Abbie: 3 feet

What is his favorite thing to do?
Kaytie: Watch tv and play on his computer at the same time
Nate: play computer games
Daniel: play on his computer
Abbie: work

What does your dad do when you're not around?
Kaytie: I don't know, you're going to have to ask him that question
Nate: be at work
Daniel: I don't know, I think he watches tv
Abbie: watch tv

If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for?
Kaytie: Working with batteries
Nate: cooking or grilling
Daniel: grilling
Abbie: being the greatest dad

What is your dad really good at?
Kaytie: florist arrangements
Nate: grilling
Daniel: working
Abbie: working

What is your dad not very good at?
Kaytie: I don't know
Nate: making stuff... like crafts
Daniel: singing
Abbie: board games

What does your dad do for a job?
Kaytie: He works at Battery Joe
Nate: He is a corporate manager for Battery Joe
Daniel: He works at Battery Joe corporate office
Abbie: He works at Battery Joe

What is your dad's favorite food?
Kaytie: steak
Nate: candy. He likes anything that's sweet
Daniel: pizza
Abbie: chocolate

What makes you proud of your dad?
Kaytie: That he is the corporate marketing manager
Nate: that you can rely on him all the time
Daniel: having a job so we can have money
Abbie: because he's great and nice

What do you and your dad do together?
Kaytie: we go places
Nate: play computer games
Daniel: go places
Abbie: snuggle

How are you and your dad the same?
Kaytie: we both have brown hair, we both have glasses and we both have blue eyes
Nate: we are both boys and basically we are completely the same except he has brownish hair
Daniel: we both like technology
Abbie: we are not the same! At all!

How are you and your dad different?
Kaytie: I'm a girl and he's a boy
Nate: his hair is brown and mine isn't and that's about the only thing
(isn't that the truth!)
Daniel:  he has glasses and I don't
Abbie: because of our hair

How do you know your dad loves you?
Kaytie: because he works for us
Nate: because he's my dad
Daniel: when he kisses me
Abbie: he gives me kisses and hugs me

What does your dad like most about your mom?
Kaytie: that she's sweet
Nate: your hair
Daniel: she does school with us so he doesn't have to do it
Abbie: because you are nice and sweet

Where is your dad's favorite place to go?
Kaytie: places with his family
Nate: Home Depot
Daniel: to work at Battery Joe
Abbie: Sonic


 photo IMG_2193_zps2aec90c3.jpg

Happy Father's Day!!!

1 comment:

onenewmexicohomeschoolmama.com said...

very sweet idea! no chocolate makes me sad too :) I came by to say that I've nominated you for the Super Sweet Blogger Award on my blog today- Have a great Monday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails