Jan 4, 2014

New Year Resolutions 2014

I've never really done resolutions because, while I can normally think of lots of ways to improve, my mind usually goes blank under the pressure of December 31! My husband has never done any either, although I really don't know why. Resolutions aren't that big of a deal to me, (or him either, obviously) so we haven't really discussed it. So it amuses me that my kids are so into discussing and making them.
Last year, they were pretty funny.
This year, this is what they came up with:

Kaytie: Try more new things

Nate: Eat more peanuts and spend more time with Sofie

Daniel: Eat more grapes

Abbie: Eat more gummy bears


I think it might have been snack time when these decisions were made...




Happy New Year from the crazy Penguins!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails