Jul 24, 2014

Life with Boys and Caterpillars


As I am washing the dishes, I overhear this conversation,

Nate: Daniel, one of your caterpillars is dead.

Daniel: Dead? How do you know?

Nate: Well, it fell off the table and it's unresponsive.

Daniel: Unresponsive? You do know that caterpillars don't talk?

Nate: Yeah. But when I poked him he didn't move. Oh, yeah, and you only have two caterpillars left.

Daniel: Only two? That means three are gone...

Nate: Yep.

Me: (suddenly realizing what they are talking about) Wait. What? You have caterpillars IN THE HOUSE?!?!

Nate: Yep. And three escaped. Watch out for your celery.

Oh, yay.

2 comments:

Mama Teaching 3 said...

Oh the amount of CRITTERS in my house! I so get it.

Four Little Penguins said...

Boys and critters just go hand in hand, don't they?
I've been missing your blogging, lady! You need to at least throw up some pictures of those adorable boys of yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails