Sep 24, 2016

Our Week in Pictures


The Jungle Basset doesn't realize it's a full bed, not just a pillow.


A fierce goalie!!!


I took the kids to Poetry and Tea. Daniel thought it was PoeTREE and Tea.


Another soccer picture. I have to pick and choose what pictures I put here so as not to post pictures of other children's faces. I never think about that sort of thing when I am snapping the photo! 

So I don't have a postable picture of Daniel, but he SCORED a GOAL this week!!!!!

He also found this little friend on the soccer field.




While some of us do school, others kick back and take it easy.

And finally, there is just something about math that brings out the inner snarky artist in Kaytie...





3 comments:

a49erfangirl said...

I thought the very first picture was adorable where the dog is using the bed as a pillow. Chucked at the poeTREE... and I really loved the Pokeman drawings at the end!

Four Little Penguins said...

Thank you! :)

Shecki Grtlyblesd said...

When our Little Visitors were here, I was constantly snapping pictures to send to their mama so she would know they were doing well. I was also very deliberate about snapping pictures where you couldn't see their faces, so I could share those on the blog and talk about how much fun we were having with active little ones in the house again. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails